The MBA students ARU benefit from post-experience management development in the following ways:-
- Developing confidence to deal with issues across the range of management disciplines;
- Identifying and evaluating external influences and relating them to necessary changes in your organisation;
- Taking a balanced view of business issues in order to formulate and implement realistic strategies;
- Enhancing strategic management skills and capabilities;
- Enabling students to challenge conventional ideas and explore innovations in business and management processes;
- Developing transferable skills necessary for successful management development.
Soon be providing the skills to match Silicon Valley.